Fall Season Training:
- Technical sessions - every Monday. See start times for different teams below.
- Goalkeeper Training
- 5:00pm-6:00pm (U13 & under)
- 6:00pm-7:00pm (U14 & Up)
- U4-U10 Boys & Girls.
- 5:00pm-6:00pm on Mondays & Thursdays to October 28th.
- We are having a referee shortage statewide due to parent verbal abuse on the sidelines. Referees are quitting each and every week because of it. As a club, Beach United will not tolerate such behavior. This will be the protocol starting today to help retain referees. Please play your part by helping/support the referees, they are human beings and do make mistakes just like we do.
- Win or Lose with class.
- Do not say anything to the referees or opposing team.
- Do not complain when you show up to a game and you don't have referees to officiate your game.
- Thuba will instruct the referees to eject any parent who gets out of hand. Any ejection will lead to an automatic 3 match ban for the parent (Parent will not be able to watch their child play for those 3 games). Repeat offenders will be excused from the club.
- Cheer for your team(s). It's all about the kids, correct?
- Parents and players, BUFC would enjoy sharing your photos from BUFC events (tournaments, games, fundraisers and practices). If you have a photo that you think would look good on the website, please email it to email@example.com or you can email or text it to Thuba - firstname.lastname@example.org & 843-267-0164.
- Tips - close ups, high resolution and 2-3 good pictures.
See you at the field, Go Beach!!!
Beach United Football Club • PO Box 7265 • Myrtle Beach, SC 2957