Technical Training (U9-U14):
- Monday (Market Common)
- 5:30pm-7:00pm (Renegades & Strikers)
This week will be the last week of training for all the teams except Lions who have a league tournament in May.
- Spring trainign ended last week. Fall sessions will start in September.
- It is that time of the year to start registering for 2021-2022 tryouts. Current and interested players can register at www.bufc.soccer.
- Dates U7-U12 Boys & Girls May 4th and 6th 5-7pm (Rain date May 8th)
- Dates U13-U19 Boys & Girls May 10th and 11th 5-7pm (Rain date May 12th)
- Market Common Fields (Forbus Court, MB 29577)
- More info at BUFC Tryouts
- Ages 7-12 (July 12-15, 8-11am)
- Ages 13-19 (July 19-22, 8-11am)
- Info at BUFC Camps.
- Beach United FC has partnered up with Coerver Soccer and will be offering summer training throughout the summer break. Experienced Beach United coaches and a few Coerver coaches will be conducting these sessions.
- Registration link will be sent to managers and posted on the website. Interested players are welcome regardless of club affiliation. Players will be seperated by age and playing ability to best utilize the new coaching curriculum.
- Parents and players, BUFC would enjoy sharing your photos from BUFC events (tournaments, games, fundraisers and practices). If you have a photo that you think would look good on the website, please email it to email@example.com or you can email or text it to Thuba - firstname.lastname@example.org & 843-267-0164.
- Tips - close ups, high resolution and 2-3 good pictures.
See you at the field, Go Beach!!!
Beach United Football Club • PO Box 7265 • Myrtle Beach, SC 2957