The Beach United Football Club Select program is for boys and girls in the U15-U19 age groups. Players make up teams that compete at the highest level in our state to teams that play in the Presidents Medal (PMSL) and the State Challenge leagues.
- All training session schedules will be at the discretion of the coach.
- Your team manager will be contacting you with this information.
- Fall: Aug 5th – December 1, 2019
- All players will need a size 5 soccer ball, cleats, and shin guards.
- A training jersey will be provided.
- Players are required to purchase a uniform kit. (Order Form located in Related Links to the right)
- 2 - 3 tournaments will be scheduled per season.
- Tournament fees are not included in training fees. Additional tournaments may be added at the discretion of the coaching staff.
- Registration/ Tryouts $30 (Non-refundable)
- Challenge/Premier Training fees $750 (Covers club, training, and referee fees, and SCYS registration and league fees for the fall and spring seasons.)
- PMSL/Open Training fees $698 (Covers club fees, training, referee fees, SCYSA registration and legue fees fall and spring.)
- Challenge/Challenge fees Upon team assignment: $98 (Non-Refundable Commitment Fee)
- June 10 $218
- July 10 $218
- August 10 $218
- June 10 $200
- July 10 $200
- Aug 10 $200